- Maximum 35 years old, resides in/or around Medan.
- Minimum High School graduate.
- Have minimum of 3 years of experience as sales (have experience in selling vacation Ownership, Timeshare, Real Estate or Insurance will be a big plus point).
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Willing to relocate to Bali.
- Must have interpersonal and relationship building skills, customer service orientation, diversity relations, and team work.
- Ability to demonstrate the strong relationship and sales capability, integrity and dependability.
- Must have flexibility; able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and public/bank holidays.
[Only CV in English will be processed]
- Contribute to the success of the organization and distribution on-site through sales by converting prospective owners into purchasers.
- Cater the sales experience to the individual needs and preferences of each potential owner.
- Follow through with the sales contract process to ensure that all documents are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain the customer relationship after the sale is complete to ensure continued owner satisfaction with the organization to support a strong service ethic and develop future business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationship with customer, do sales presentations, do High-level service, and maintain compliance.